The successful candidates were elected in October and there is a representative from every class in the school. The Head boy, Head girl, Deputy Head boy, Deputy Head girl and Senior Prefect also sit on School Council.
We meet once a week to discuss any safeguarding issues, listen to the suggestions from every class and to discuss the key issues we have agreed to address this year.
So far we have…
1) Agreed the competition winners for our four purposes characters.
2) Carried out a learning walk identifying evidence of Pupil Voice.
3) Run a variety of charity events such as the Poppy Appeal, Children in Need Day and Red Nose Day.
4) Analysed the results of an anti-bullying survey and written an action plan.
5) Purchased new football goals for the Infant and Junior yards.
6) Written our ideas down for what we want our new Headteacher to be like.